The Canton of Wyldewode
would like to invite one and all to:
Northern Border Skirmishes
October 21st, 2022 to October 23rd, 2022
Burnt Cabin Campgrounds
17373 W 929 Rd, Park Hill, OK 74451
Join us for a full day of fun!
A chivalric melee will be held!
You can participate in Archery, Thrown Weapons, Rapier, or even Bardic, Arts and Sciences Competitions.
Kids can join in on the fun with Children’s Activities that will also be available!
There will also be classes in the Arts and Sciences!
(MKA Michael Minshew)
Adult Member Discount Registration $10
Adult Event Registration $15
Youth (0-17) Free
Family Max: $60
Family Max: $20
Feast Registration: $10
Make Checks payable to the SCA Inc./ Canton of Wyldewode
Cabins and camping are available on site.
- While camping is free, beds in a cabin are also available Friday and Saturday night with a $10.00 donation per night.
- Bring your own sheets, blankets, and pillows if you plan to sleep in the cabins.
- Flush toilets and showers are available in the cabins.
- Campers will have a short walk to flush toilets as well.
The site is Discretely Wet! Alcohol in period containers ONLY
Menus and Ingredients Will Be Posted Soon!
- There will be a traveler’s fare available free of cost on Friday night.
- If you plan to spend the night at the campground you will not go hungry.
- There will be a luncheon tavern and feast available for a small donation.
This event is held and managed by the Canton of Wyldewode, a branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. and is considered the Official channel of this group here.
Questions regarding its content should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com. The inclusion of external links does not indicate implicit nor explicit endorsement of any content or products.