(because spinning yarn(s)… is addictive!)
taught by Lady Esme Malaspina
There’s just a little assembly required… This class is schedule to be zoomed live from 12:30-2:30 pm CST on Saturday, 29 May
Here’s what you’ll need
- 2″ toy wooden wheel
- 9″ wooden dowel (diameter fits the hole in the wheel)
- 1 1/2″ brass-plated hook
- 1/4 oz. wool fiber (roving)
- Lightly sand the dowel to remove burrs and rough spots.
- Mark the center on one end of the dowel rod.
- If you have impressive thumb strength and dexterity, screw the hook in by hand, keeping it vertical. If you’d prefer to use tools, place the dowel in a vise clamp and drill a starter hole. (Please wear eye protection!)
- Screw in the hook, keeping it vertical.
- Put the toy wheel on the dowel and position it 1″ from the hook end of the dowel. It should be a tight fit.