The Social Media Deputy oversees the use of all official Barony of Namron social media presences. A key duty is to provide subject matter expertise to baronial officers who wish to expand their use of social media to promote the activities of their offices.The Social Media Deputy also:
- Develops and executes a Social Media strategy to promote the activities of the Barony of Namron.
- Tracks and evaluates Social Media platform analytics; apply findings to Social Media strategy.
- Creates, shares, or solicits content appropriate to each platform.
- Coordinates with the Calendar Events Deputy to ensure that all required disclaimers are included in events, and that event posts adhere to Social Media policies.
- Moderates all baronial Social Media platforms.
Official Social Media Presences
- Barony of Namron Facebook Page – Check here for Meeting, Practice, and Event Announcements
- Barony of Namron Facebook Group – Discussion and Other Announcements (Very Active!)
- Barony of Namron on TikTok – (@baronyofnamron) – Short Videos
- Barony of Namron on Instagram – (@baronyofnamron) – Photos and Videos
- Barony of Namron on YouTube – (@Seneschal of Namron) – Videos
- Barony of Namron on Pinterest – (baronyofnamron) – Tutorials and Blog Posts of Interest
- Barony of Namron on Twitter – (@baronyofnamron) – Updates and Links to Information
Laws, Handbooks, and Policies
- Social Media Deputy Reference Guide
- Barony of Namron Social Media Policy & Best Practices
- Kingdom of Ansteorra Social Media Policy
- SCA Social Media Policy
- SCA Social Media Policy FAQs
- SCA Social Media Handbook
Forms and Reporting
- Quarterly Report– Due by the last day of the following months: February, May, August, November, and should consist of updates and an overview of Social Media strategy, platform management, and analytics for the quarter.
Social Media Deputy Applicant Information
Please review the Social Media Deputy Reference Guide prior to applying.
Applications may be completed using this online form. The “Position Being Applied For” field must be “Barony of Namron Social Media Deputy.” Email addresses to receive copies are:
Proof of membership (Family or Sustaining) must be submitted to the Local Seneschal, and Kingdom Officer Applications Coordinator.
If you are unable to use the online form, a paper version is available for download. The submission requirements are the same.