About the Historian
The Historian chronicles the activities and notable occurrences of our barony, preserving them for our future. Through a combination of tangible artifacts and digital archives, we can share our stories and memories.
Specific duties of the Historian include:
- The primary focus of the Historian is on written documentation, such as articles for “The
Plume” newsletter and the Barony of Namron website.
- Ensure the preservation of physical records and miscellany for display at events and
demos. Store historical items appropriately for safekeeping.
- Create digital records of physical documents and return to owners, or archive, as
appropriate. Store digitized records in an organized manner using the Google Drive
associated with the Historian official email account.
- Submit and update Kingdom Wiki entries, including the Barony of Namron page.
- Coordinate with the Kingdom Historian on special projects.
How to Participate
Our barony has a long an illustrious history, worthy of documentation! Interested populace members are encouraged to assist the Historian with conducting research, logging artifacts, and writing summaries. Donations or loans of historical items, publications, photographs, and other errata are welcomed.
Laws, Handbooks, and Policies
Forms and Reporting
Quarterly Summaries are due by the last day of the following months: February, May, August, November.
Historian Applicant Information
Please review the Historian Reference Guide prior to applying.
Applications may be completed using this online form. The “Position Being Applied For” field must be “Barony of Namron Historian.” Email addresses to receive copies are:
Proof of membership (Family or Sustaining) must be submitted to the Local Seneschal, Northern Regional Chronicler, and Kingdom Officer Applications Coordinator.
If you are unable to use the online form, a paper version is available for download. The submission requirements are the same.