Saturday, December 11th, 2021
8:00AM – 6:00PM
Denny-Crump Rodeo Arena: 215 N Country Club Rd, El Reno, OK 73036
Friday’s Tentative Set-Up Schedule
- 5:30PM – Site Opens For Merchant and Pavilion Set Up ONLY
- 9:00PM – Site Closes
Saturday’s Tentative Event Schedule
- 7:30AM – Staff Arrival ONLY
- 8:00AM – Site Opens
- 9:00AM – Opening Court
- 9:40AM – Procession
- 10:00AM – Armor Inspection
- 10:30AM – Tournament Begins
- 11:00AM – Vindheim Bake Sale/Bake Off Begins
- 11:30PM – Boxed Lunches For Pre-Registered Attendees
- 12:00PM – Extra Box Lunches Handed Out
- 1:30PM – Centurion’s Circle
- 2:30PM – Knight’s Circle
- 4:00PM – Coronation and Closing Court
- 7:00PM – Site Closes
- What is our current Covid Policy?
- REQUIRED: All persons above age 12 must show proof of Covid vaccine (14 days after last dose), or have a negative Covid test result no more than 72 hours before the event starts.
- What is our Pet Policy?
- Well behaved, leashed pets ARE allowed on site. No unleashed or unruly pets will be allowed.
- Are there hotels close to the site?
- Yes! See a list of hotels here.
- If there is not a spot left for your pavilion, does that mean you have to sit in the dirt?
- Of course not! SCA groups will be given first dibs for pavilion spots, and then individual period pavilions after that on the narrow sides of the arena. But there is also bleacher seating all across the long side of the arena, and a large metal pavilion covers the bleachers and lyst field. So if there winds up being no spot for your pavilion, you will still have a seat, and covering over your head.
- How do you get a free boxed lunch for the event?
- It’s very easy! See the Attendee Registration button towards the top of the page. When you pre-register to attend, you can choose which lunch you would like right there, and it will be ready for you.
- Do you have to pre-pay in order to register as an attendee?
- No! You can register and choose to pay at the gate. Whatever works for you!
- Do we have vegetarian/vegan and gluten free options for lunch?
- Yes, we do! And if you have any further concerns you can contact our Feast Steward.
- When does attendee registration close?
- Registration will close at midnight on December 4th.
- What are the requirements to fight in the tournament?
- Eligibility to enter will be determined based on the proposed Principality Law available at: https://ansteorra.org/vindheim/.
- Each round will be bring your best, two out of three. Pairings will be drawn blindly before each round. Exact format of the list pairings will be determined based on the number of entrants.
- Letters of Intent are required and are due to The Crown by midnight on 12/04/2021
- Registration closes at midnight on 12/04/2021
Event Department Heads
- Gate Coordinator: Elsa von Snackenburg
- Proof Checkpoint: Mikjall Stoti
- Site/List Herald: Thomas de Groet
- (580) 670-1437 text preferred, calls only between 5 and 9
- Photography Steward: Theodore Fruechting von Elblag
- Feast/Sideboard Steward: Sabine Lefevre d’Armagnac
- Marshal in Charge: Hrafn Olafsson
- Social Media/Live Stream Steward: Margery Heron
- Royal Liaison: Koia Karasova
- Site Setup/Pavilions Coordinator: Rafe Slater
- Decoration Coordinator: Margherita de Mantua
- Minister of the List: Nicaize Maupetit
- Sanitation: Contact one of the Stewards