SCA College of Arms And Kingdom College of Heralds
General Heraldic References
- A Glossary of Terms Used in Heraldry James Parker online searchable database of heraldic terms. (Web)
- Pimbly’s Dictionary of Heraldry (HTML)
- 15th century german armorial
- Baronage E magazine of Heraldic Data
- Heraldica A site devoted to heraldry (the study of coats of arms) of all forms and in all places. Related topics: titles, nobility, knighthood, national emblems, royalty (Web)
- SCA College of Arms Armory Articles
- Early Blazon Site dealing with early coat of arms from their onset to the end of the crusades
- The Academy of St. Gabriel
- Dictionary of Medieval Names from European Sources
- SCA College of Arms Name Articles
Heraldic Electronic Texts
- European Rolls of Arms of the Thirteenth Century (html)
- The Manual of Heraldry (ebook)
- The Handbook to English Heraldry by Charles Boutell (ebook)
- Onomasticon Anglo-saxonicum by William George Searle (digitized)
- A Glossary of Terms Used in Heraldry by James Parker (digitized)
- A Glossary of Terms Used in Heraldry by James Parker (html)
- Place Names of Scotland by James Brown Johnston (digitized)
- An Alphabetical Dictionary of Coats of Arms Belonging to Families in Great Britian and Ireland (Papworth’s Ordinary) by John Papworth (digitized)
- Paris sous Philippe – le – Bel by Hercule Géraud (digitized)
- A Dictionary of English and Welsh Surnames: With Special American Instances by Charles Wareing Endell Bardsley (digitized)
- Practical Heraldry: Or, an Epitome of English Armory, Showing how and by whom arms may be borne or acquired, how pedigrees may be traced or family histories ascertained by Charles Worthy, Esq. (digitized)
- Some heraldic and onomastic books found for free online by Wenyeva atte grene
- Internet Archive: Surnames Texts
- Internet Archive: Place Names Texts
- Internet Archive: Heraldry Texts
- Internet Archive: Lay Subsidy Texts
- Norsk-Isländska Dopnamn Ock Fingerade Namn Från Medeltiden by E. H. Lind
- Norsk-Isländska Dopnamn Ock Fingerade Namn Från Medeltiden (Supplement) by E. H. Lind
- Beginners’ Latin – Latin 1086 1733: a practical online tutorial for beginners
- ADL Hate Symbol Database
- Heraldic Embroidery
- Heraldic Badges by Lady Sabine du Bourbonnais
- Heraldic Standards by Lady Sabine du Bourbonnais
- Heraldic Gonfalons by Lady Sabine du Bourbonnais
- Women’s Heraldic Frocks by Lady Sabine du Bourbonnais
- Personal Display for Viking Age Personae by Carolyn Priest-Dorman
- Heraldic Display in the SCA
- Extant Banners & Flags from the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Academie Internationale d’Heraldique (1949- )
- International Association of Amateur Heralds (1999- ) – it exists only in cyberspace, where it hosts an active internet forum and Facebook group 
- The International Heraldry Society
- The Society of Heraldic Arts, an international guild of heraldic artists and craftspeople.
- Genealogical and Heraldic Office of Belgium (1942) – it publishes a bimonthly review (Le Parchemin), a quarterly link sheet (Le Herault) and studies in Les Recueils.
- The Heraldry Society (1947- ) – it publishes a newsletter (Heraldry Gazette) and a journal (The Coat of Arms).
- Cambridge University Heraldic and Genealogical Society (1950- ) – it publishes a journal (The Escutcheon).
- Middlesex Heraldry Society (1976- ) – it publishes a newsletter (The Seaxe).
- Oxford University Heraldry Society (founded 1835, but fell into desuetude in the 1930s), at least two attempts to be revived.
- White Lion Society (1986- )
- Norfolk Heraldry Society – The Norfolk Standard is published three times a year.
- Suffolk Heraldry Society – The magazine of the Society, The Blazon, is published bi-annually.
- United Kingdom College of Arms The College of Arms is the official heraldic authority for England, Wales, Northern Ireland and much of the Commonwealth including Australia and New Zealand
- HEROLD, Verein für Heraldik, Genealogie und verwandte Wissenschaften zu Berlin e. V. (1869 -). Oldest continuously working Heraldry society in the world.
- Heraldischer Verein ‘Zum Kleeblatt’ (1888- )
- »Der Wappen-Löwe« – Heraldische Gesellschaft e. V. (1980 – )
- Koninklijk Nederlandsch Gennotschap voor Geslacht- en Wapenkunde (1883- ) – it publishes a journal (De Nederlandsche Leeuw).
- Nederlands Genootschap voor Heraldiek, NGH (Dutch Heraldry Society) – it publishes a journal (Blazoen) and has three registers for coats of arms: personal/family, ecclesiastical and other organisations.
The Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden)
- Societas Heraldica Scandinavica (1959- ) – it publishes a journal (Heraldisk Tidsskrift), a roll of arms (Skandinavisk vapenrulla) and a newsletter.
- Norwegian Heraldry Society (1969- ) – it publishes a journal (Våpenbrevet).
- Heraldry Society of Scotland (1977- ) – it publishes a newsletter (Tak Tent) and a journal (The Double Tressure), and hosts an active internet forum.
- Serbian Heraldry Society (1991- ) http://srpskoheraldickodrustvo.com/
- CROM – Board for Heraldic and Genealogical Studies (2001- )
- Swedish Heraldry Society (1976- ) – it publishes a journal (Vapenbilden).
- Ukrainian Heraldry Society (1990-)
- Heraldry Society of Africa – it lists a general index of African coats of arms (recognized by the Republic of Uganda/UN)
- Heraldry Society of Southern Africa (1953- ) – it publishes a journal (Arma).
- Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Zimbabwe (1970- )
- Royal Heraldry Society of Canada (1966- ) – it publishes a newsletter (Gonfanon) and two journals (Heraldry in Canada and Alta Studia Heraldica) and hosts an internet forum.
United States of America
- Committee on Heraldry of the New England Historic Genealogical Society (1864)
- American College of Heraldry (1972- )
- College of Arms Foundation (1984- )
- American Heraldry Society (2003- ) – it publishes a newsletter (The Courant) and a journal (The American Herald), and hosts an active internet forum.
- Society of Scottish Armigers
- Pagan Heraldic Index
- Augustan Society
- Australian Heraldry Society (1961- ) – it publishes a journal (Heraldry News).
- Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra – it publishes a journal (The Ancestral Searcher).
- Heraldry Society of New Zealand (1962- )
- Philippine Armorial (2017- ) – provides a register of personal and family coats of arms in the Philippines and of Filipinos abroad.