- The Ansteorran Heraldic Gazette (1998-2013)
- Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions Tracker (1993-2013) – .zip file
- Internal Letter of Decision (ILoD) (2011-Present)- record of in-kingdom decsions post 2011-09
- Internal Letter of Intent (ILoI) (1998-2014)- record of submissions in-kingdom
- Internal Collated Commentary (ICC) (1996-2013) – completed commentary and in-kingdom decisions
- Letters of Intent (LoI) (1996-2014)- record of submissions accepted by kingdom and sent to Laurel
- Laurel’s Letters of Acceptances and Returns (LoAR) – record of registrations and returns by Laurel
Closed Kingdom orders
Order of the Motley Sash
Reason given: to recognize ability and skill in entertainment as fitting for a civilized court, who are involved in the arts and basic heraldry, display courtly graces and manners, and chivalrous conduct on and off the field. Insignia: a sash, lozengy Or, vert, argent, and purpre, worn as a baldric or sash.
Order of the Crowns’ Favor of Ansteorra
Reason given: to those who perform in an exceptional manner in the arts and sciences. They shall be examplars of courtly graces, manners, and chivalry.
Insignia: is a miniature rendering of the cipher of the presenting Crown, attached to a braid of green and black silken cords, hung from a brass ring.
Order of the Queen’s Ring of Ansteorra (closed): given by the consort to recognize individuals for courtly virtues displayed in and for the betterment of the realm.
Badge: Sable, a rose Or within a bordure argent.
Vine Staff of Ansteorra
Reason given: by the sovereign for long-standing service as a general or warlord on the field of martial combat, and for grace and comportment of genteel birth.
Badge: Or, a club sable, a sinister tierce embattled gules.