Rapier practice-still on pause until mid-April

For those who weren’t at the business meeting; Bryn Gwlad is now at stage 2 in the Ansteorran reopening plan, which makes us eligible to hold practice. Given that spring break (and related stupidity) was last week, I’m going to watch trends for the next few weeks. Assuming we don’t see a spike, I’ll be re-starting practice then.