Are you a fire bug with a creative streak? Want to melt glass, make beads, or create vessels?
Need to contact a Guild Leader? Email our Minister of Arts and Science to get in touch!
- Artisan & Crafter For the Month of August (8/15/2022)
- Making items for the N/C B&B bags ? Please click and read (8/10/2022)
- Artisan & Crafter For the Month of July (7/20/2022)
- Artisan & Crafter For the Month of JUNE (6/12/2022)
- Offices ~ positions available in the Barony (3/28/2022)
- Todays Yule Reminder (12/7/2021)
- a&s a&s a&S a&S A&S A&S A&S A&S ! (12/1/2021)
- Yule Sparklefest 2021 (11/23/2021)
- SPARKLE FEST YULE Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Stronghold of Hellsgate, & Ward of Bardshal (11/9/2021)
- Zombie Tournament : Tuesday Oct 26th 7pm – 10pm (10/22/2021)
The Flameworks Guild meets on the first Wednesday of each month from 6:00-9:00 pm at Amata’s house in North Austin (please reach out to the Guild Leader to request the address).
The meetings focus on flameworking which involves manipulating glass using a torch to make beads and small vessels. Members bring their own supplies (glass rods, Hot Head torch and Mapp gas, eye protection and tools). Those new to the art are invited to attend their first meeting as a guest. Information will be provided on where to get supplies if they wish to attend additional meetings. There are five stations to work at and an additional table for working on other projects while waiting for an open station.
No events currently scheduled. But, don't worry. We'll add more soon!
Never Done Lampworking before?
This Supply list will give you an idea of the supplies you can buy, try, and use for lampworking activities! This includes the minimum you need to attend the guild and participate as a regular member and what constitutes a “basic kit”.