Garb — historical clothing, shoes, headwear, accessories — is a HUGE part of the SCA. Our clothing helps us create the period atmosphere we strive for, and making clothes opens a door into human history.
Now, during quarantine: The Clothiers Guild meets the fourth Thursday of the month virtually, using the Barony Discord. (See calendar for details.) Please note that I am personally following strict practices and will not be holding in-person meetings in my home, even if the Barony permits.
After quarantine: The Clothiers Guild meets the fourth Thursday of the month in Central Austin.
The “Bryn Gwlad Clothier’s Guild” Facebook group is a large and active group, where we ask and answer questions, show off projects we’re working on, and share links and resources.
The “clothiers” channel of the Barony Discord (located under CLOTHING/GARB/FIBER) is another online group, and Discord lends itself to active chat and sharing.
- Attaching Feathers to Hats – Join us to watch a Class! (4/5/2021)
- Late-Period Construction, Some Examples (4/2/2021)
- Tonight! Join the Clothier’s Guild in Discord (3/25/2021)
- Early-Period Clothing! A couple of articles and videos for your afternoon (3/1/2021)
- Join the Clothier’s Guild Tonight! (1/28/2021)
- Whats happening in Bryn Gwlad This Week? (1/4/2021)
- Tonight! Clothier’s Guild Meeting! (10/22/2020)
- Clothiers Guild Meeting — Tomorrow Night! (9/23/2020)
- Upcoming Activities in May! (5/19/2020)
- Clothier’s Guild Mtg – 23 Apr – Discord (4/20/2020)
Clothier's Guild (Virtual)
April 22, 2021 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join the clothier's guild for an evening of socializing, demos, and more! The guild will be gathering via discord. Each week will have a different theme or topic.
Join our Discord server and introduce yourself:
Bryn Gwlad Discord Server
Want to see specific things in a meeting? Want to chat with other clothiers? Reach out via Discord or join the Clothier's Guild on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bgclothiers/
To be added.