|Time||Instructor||Room A||Room B|
|Moderator||Sigrün de Bîrca||Willoc mac Muiredaig|
|10:00 AM||Escarlata Leticia Itzel de Granada||Eating your Grief: A facetious fact finding of funerary feasting||—no class—|
|11:00 AM||Anne von Wiese||—no class—||Attaching and Styling Hat Feathers: Demo|
|12:00 PM||————-||LUNCH BREAK||LUNCH BREAK|
|1:00 PM||Magistra Osanna van der Linden (A)|
|Burgundy gone Dutch: Painting and Illumination in|
Burgundy in the 1490’s
|Hide scudding demo!|
|2:00 PM||Lady Nicaize Maupetit||—no class—||Virtual Tasting Class – For tasting kit, 21+. Watching any age.|
|3:00 PM||Lady Kolfinna in kyrra Ottarsdottir||Introduction to Viking Wire Weaving: Demo/Craft-along||—no class—|
Zoom Room Links
- Zoom Room A
- Meeting ID: 871 6719 2663
- Passcode: candlemas
- Zoom Room B
- Meeting ID: 847 5047 9323
- Passcode: candlemas
- 10-11~ Eating your Grief: A facetious fact finding of funerary feasting!
- Escarlata Leticia Itzel de Granada, Zoom Classroom A
- 11-12 ~ Attaching and styling Hat feathers Demo
- Anne von Wiese, Zoom Classroom B
- Learn how to attach feathers to hats and how to style them using several methods. No class items required – Handout link will be posted in class
- 1 – 1:30 ~ Hide Scudding Demo!
- Maelgwyn Dda, Zoom Classroom B
- Join Maelgwyn as he demonstrates scudding a hide! Scudding is the process of cleaning a hide prior to turning it into leather or parchment.
- 1-2 ~ Burgundy gone Dutch; Painting illumination in Burgundy in the 1490’s
- Magistra Osanna van der Linden, Zoom Classroom A
- If they chose to work along with class, participants must trace the line drawing of the capital onto watercolor paper before the class starts and must have their own paint, brushes, water.
- 2-3 ~ Virtual Tasting Class – For tasting kit, 21+. Watching any age.
- Lady Nicaize Maupetit, Zoom Classroom B
- Arrange with Nicaize for tasting kit (All spots are filled, but there is a waitlist!)
- Drinks will be (tentative):
- Cherries Vishnick (Nicaize)
- 2 Infused Gins (Master Alden)
- Blackberry Cordial (Lady Sigrun de Birca)
- Quarantine Cider (Duke Hrafn Olafsson)
- Maple Magic (Lord Edward)
- Bad Countess (fruit cordial) (Lady Kalista)
- Date Mead (Honorable LadySosha R. Ruark)
- If you are interested in attending the class but not drinking, join the zoom to watch & listen!
- 3-4 ~ Introduction to Viking Wire Weaving
- Lady Kolfinna in kyrra Ottarsdottir, Zoom Classroom A
- No fee to attend; No materials needed to attend.
- Participants may purchase a kit (wire, wire cutters, dowel, pull board) for $8. You will need to contact Kolfinna using this form to set up pick up and pmt for kit.