A Seneschal is the officer serving as “president.” They act as the group administrator and legal representative for the group.
The seneschal’s primary responsibility is the smooth operation of the branch. They typically run local meetings and administer the operation of the branch, reporting on branch activities as required to the other officers of the kingdom.
Contact the Seneschal: email@example.com
- Dec Business Meeting Moved to 12/18 (11/28/2023)
- B&B Q&A Video and Poll Link (11/28/2023)
- Baronial Candidate Q&A Monday 11/27 7pm (11/25/2023)
- Baronial Candidate Information (11/3/2023)
- Financial Committee Member at Large (11/3/2023)
- Business meeting tonight 7pm (10/23/2023)
- Officer positions open (10/2/2023)
- Submit Award Recommendations (9/11/2023)
- Business meeting Mon 7pm (8/28/2023)
- July 24th 7pm Business Meeting (7/20/2023)
Come say hi!
We LOVE everyone that comes out and joins us!