We are pleased to host these exceptional merchants and taverns at War of the Rams IX, 2022. Merchants’ contributions of items for prize baskets and largesse are appreciated. Please attach your business card to the item/s you donate. Someone will come around to your shop to accept your donations. Thank you.
A NEMA TT-30 plug(115v 30amp RV plug) is necessary for merchants using electricity.
Merchants and Taverns please note electricity is very limited. If you require please contact our merchant coordinator.
Dear Merchants: The Barony thanks you each for your contribution of a sample of your goods to Their Excellencies’ largesse. If your item is ready Friday morning with your business name attached, someone will visit your booth to gather what you are contributing. Thank you very much!
Vendor Applications: Please fill in the Word Doc, save, and email the file to Phocas or the online form.
Vendor Application – online version.
Confirmed vendors for 2022
- Mystik Oak Meadery – Some of the finest meads, wine, and fruit wines Ansteorra has to offer. Come by for a tasting, glass, or buy a bottle or two. Non-smoking Tavern.
- Odyssey Coffee – (Ld. Dauid Mac Ahn Ghaill) – Best coffees and refreshments in the known world!
- Queen’s Table – HL Wolf Derganger – Join us at the Queen’s Table for all of your favorites such as baked potatoes, beef stew, and our famous Mongolian Meatballs. We are open from 11 till the food runs out (around 9 pm) and can’t wait to see everyone again!
- Briar Patch Garb – Lady Kasinda – Handmade garb and accessories. Alys pouches, jewelry, and other new items. Credit cards accepted w/ID.
- Bayou City Treasures – David Emissario – Single & Double Tapestries, Bags, Backpacks, Fans, Mortar & Pestle Sets, Metal & Plastic Mugs & Cups, Metal Flasks, Antique Locks, Fans, Gloves, Jewelry, and other odds and ends.
- Asad’s Silk Road Caravan – Sir Asad – A caravan of wares to behold or begotten.
- Ancient Traditions – Karen Gođreksdottir – Ancient Traditions specializes in affordable hand-made jewelry and accessories that incorporate symbols and designs from throughout history. We also offer other items for the good Lords and Ladies of the Kingdom including totems and talismans, Viking bead strands, leather items, feast gear, and other interesting oddities of the known world.
- Wyrd Weaver – HL Eireann Hviturhrafn – Woven and Nalbinded goods. Hats, Mittens, Shawls, Scarves, Jewelry, And Many Other Treasures!
- Isabella Under Utilized Gear – Isabella della Rosa – 3 burner stove, kitchen utensils, serving stands, coolers, wooden thrones, chairs. Linen tunics, cloaks, and much more.
- Its’s A Seraphina – Baroness Seraphina Maslowska – Crowns, Circlets, embroidery, peerage brooches, and more
- Darkwood Armory – Sir Brian mac Brand, OL – Rapiers, daggers, and fencing accessories – also stainless steel armor and gauntlets.
- Stormbringer’s Treasure – Fleur Stewart – Facebook page Stormbringer’s Treasure
- Today’s Leather and Chain –Redg the Leatherseller and Czina Angielczyka – Sellers of leather and leather supplies: buckles, hides, and everything else you need to finish your project! We also sell finished goods and take commissions – or teach you how to make it yourself.
- Barb’s Garb – Barbara Santangelo da Vignola – period grab
- Hobbitronics – Marion Nic Galen – Fine garb from the heat of Rome to the cold of the Rus. We Have garb and accessories for all ages and fuzzy friends (Teddy bears for kids and kids at heart). We now also carry pottery by Reannag Teine.
- The Spinning Toad – Lady Floria Blackdragon – The Spinning Toad offers children’s garb, cloaks, and coats for adults and children, beads of all kinds, and lots of rocks – rough, slabs, and tumbled gems and minerals.
- Munitions Grade Arms –Master Eirik Dweorgaex – Rattan, Helms, Armor, Hilts Spears…
- Gryffen and Acorn – TH Lady Ysabel d’Ange – wood block stamps
- Munitions Grade Arms – Master Eirik Dweorgaex – Rattan, Helms, Armor, Hilts Spears…
- Dante’s Finery – Lord Dante Malatesta – Handmade, tribal, and custom jewelry for the SCA. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, pins.
- Cat Man Do Designs – Jali Bukha/Katryne MacIntosh the Strange – Woodcut stamps for block printing from the SCA’s original Block Guy! Come see what Master Jali Bukha has to offer, with hundreds of blocks to choose from – plus shawls, throws, scarves, and more!
- Merchants signed in as of 9/26/22 6 am (if you sent an app before this date, resend it to Lord Phocas.)